2nd Anal HASH & BASH Hashmas Pub R#N & R#DE
FOR THE BEGINNING IT IS BYOB so BRING a couple of beers for yourself. We’ll supply the BN and ON-IN Beer. Any extra funds will be donated to PH3 Holiday Cause for this year. Thanks!
Get ready for the PH3 2nd Anal HASH & BASH Hashmas Pub R#n and R#de!!! We’ll start at the same place (see below) and end at the same place. You choose your mode of travel and have a great time! GET YOUR BIKE DECORATED WITH AS MANY LIGHTS AND HASHMAS DECORATIONS AS POSSIBLE!
For those who are confused:
- You have two options:
- HASHing: This means you will R*N a hash trail on/in your SHOES and follow a typical hash trail of chalk
- BASHing: This means you will RIDE a bash trail on your holiday-ee decorated BICYCLE and follow a trail of flour
- We will start and end at the same location so come out, have some fun and help us celebrate the holidays, beer and each other!!!
- If you still do not understand, then please have someone explain it to you.
- About: Please join us Saturday early evening on the 15th of December!
- Decorate your bike and yourself in the holiday spirit and let’s go have some fun!
- When: Saturday (Look at the date in this listing)
- What: A 3 to 13.069 mile, A to A’, ANY TYPE OF BIKE friendly, hasher & basher hostile hash & bash.
- Where: 326 W Portland St Phoenix, AZ 85003
- HASH Hares: Twisted Pink Tour & California Creamin’
- BASH Hares: MEAT ME ON I-10 and CEILING FAN
- Time: Meet @ 5:00pm with Hares off @ 5:30pm, Hounds to follow @ sometime to follow
- Bring: A drinking vessel of your own (GO GREEN), BYOB or whatever you want to drink, a bike, a helmet, stuff to fix your bike when it breaks, a whistle, low morals, and even lower expectations – HOLIDAY / Christmas / Hanukkah / Kwanza / Bodhi Day / Day of the Return of the Wandering Goddess / Saturnalia / Yule or whatever December-ish Holiday you’d like to represent.
- Hash Cash: $5 to cover beer and yellow food(except for bar stops)
- Donations will be taken in support of our yearly holiday charity
- Cash Needed on Trail: YES!!! This is pay as you go and it is always a good idea to have some cash because hookers might be on trail so bring whatever the fee may for your favorite activity or find a friendly Hare or Harriette and we may be stopping in some place for some delicious nectar.
- On-After: Same as start
Map: PARKING INFO: Carpool if you can or take light rail. The best stops for us would either be Portland and Central Otherwise, just park where there is room on the street. We will keep the driveway open so we can all show off the pimped out bikes to the neighbors and runners